Superfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year.

4 posters

Go down

Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year. Empty Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year.

Post  djevo Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 am

As the title states just pick your top person, driver, you think will put down good times. Pick who ever and feel free to state why. I would start a poll but I do not know everyone who will be X'ing this year.

Keep this friendly, I have no intention of starting a forum war over this.

I think that Alex with his 300zx will be a good one to watch. He held FTD for 2 or 3 weeks...till I put an end to that. My other pick is my self (I gotta have faith in myself now come on)

Your pick would be?

djevo

Back to top Go down

Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year. Empty Re: Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year.

Post  sportcompacted1 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 am

it not going to be me
sportcompacted1
sportcompacted1

Back to top Go down

Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year. Empty Re: Your top pick for the person to watch at AutoX this year.

Post  Drivessidewayz Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am

Tbh I would say me; at least relative to my times last year. If you read my build thread you'll know why Very Happy Between you, me, and Alex I think STX is going to be interesting to say the least Wink Come to think of it, I dunno anyone else in STX...gonna go check facebook discussion.

Alex is in STU this time around so...who is gonna be in STX? Sad
Drivessidewayz
Drivessidewayz

Back to top Go down

Post  djevo Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I dont even know what class im in. Maybe stx? i have no idea

djevo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drivessidewayz Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Scroll down a few forums and find the AAX classing discussion. If you post your mods in there Jeff will tell you what class you're in.
Drivessidewayz
Drivessidewayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr240 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 am

we'll have to see if the mr2 gets running and what turbo i end up with Twisted Evil

Mr240

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down